I am looking for MarkerLayout program..

Apr 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Where can I download marker layout program created by Ohan Oda..!?

Can I only make ARTag.cf with markerLayout program??

Coordinator
Apr 30, 2010 at 12:08 AM

It's part of GoblinXNA distribution, and you can find it under /tools directory. The program is called MarkerLayout.

Yes, you can make ARTag.cf with the program.

Ohan

May 21, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Edited May 21, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Hi~Ohan :-)

I am trying to make my own marker ARTag.cf using MarkerLayOut Program from GoblinXNA v3.4.

I realized that I need to make my own marker patterns before making ARTag.cf file.

So, I tried to use artag_create_marker project (\artag_rev2k_sdk_windows_1210\Sample_projects\visual_studio_6\artag_create_marker)

and I have a problem with this source.

//call artag_create_marker() to get pattern
if(artag_create_marker(artag_id,scale,pattern_image))
   {printf("Error calling artag_create_marker()\n");exit(1);}

//copy pattern into *image   
for(j=0;j<pattern_width;j++)
   for(i=0;i<pattern_width;i++)
      image[i+xoffset+(j+yoffset)*width]=(pattern_image[i+j*pattern_width])+10; 

This source make marker pattern then copy pattern into image array.

I want to change the pattern .. (artag_create_marker function has pattern array)  

but I can't see the artag_create_marker function ( it is just defined in artag_rev2.h, they don't show the pattern array)

That mean,,, I can't change the pattern array , I can't make my own marker pattern...

How can I have my own pattern ~~~~~~??

I am so serious T-T..

How do you make your own marker patterns??

Please help me~~

Coordinator
May 21, 2010 at 12:39 PM
You should simply create each .pgm files (which is an image file that contains the patterns for that specific marker ID) from the program for each marker ID you want to use, and then use those with MarkerLayout. You should be able to create one from the command line like: artag_create_marker 100 100.pgm If there is a problem with the artag-create_marker, then please contact the developer of ARTag directly since we do not have their source code. Ohan