This project is read-only.

Please Help !, multiple marker tracking.

Jun 30, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Edited Jun 30, 2010 at 10:30 PM
Ive been working with this for a long time and still cannot figure out how to create new image markers and import them into Goblin XNA. Working on turorial 8 i have been trying to implement an additional marker that will display a simple model, as well as the cube and sphere on there markers, but i do not understand how to create the markers !. All the relevant files have been installed and the tutorials are functioning perfectly, I have also performed the instructions as Alvar stated (open generate .bat and Alvar.sln.bat). After reading the following discussions - ' http://goblinxna.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=76359 ' - This will prompt myself with samplemarkercreatord.exe is not a vailid internal or external command ? ( alvar does contain a .cpp file that has no output once compiled ?). But i am unsure of what to expect as an output ?. Also this discussion - ' http://goblinxna.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=210553,', Which appears to have got a lot further than i have but no explanation to how ?, I have also read the installation and user manual aswell as searching for literature on Alvar but havnt got any closer, I was hoping someone could introduce me to some documentation on how the process should work ?, or explain how the process should go ?, as i think i am at a loss and am working towards a deadline. Thank You. **edited post**
Jul 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM
After some fiddling i now get the following error when trying to open the created .bat in the same folder as the EXE- 'Unspecified error (could not save the image) in function cvSaveImage .\loadsave.cpp(520).
Coordinator
Jul 12, 2010 at 9:50 AM
Once you can generate markers using ALVAR's sample marker creator program, you can use MarkerLayout tool included in Goblin XNA distribution to generate marker arrays and necessary configuration file. However, if you're having problem with ALVAR installation, I won't be able to help much, and you need to contact VTT. Ohan