This project is read-only.

NewtonDynamics Tutorials

Apr 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Hi, I want to make a 3d Augmented reality based book that will help students to learn difficult physics concepts.... I'm using Tut 8 as start up project and I want to use Newton Dynamics in detail in order to achieve real view in my application. So, could you please tell me some more C# newton Dynamics tutorials that will help me achieving this task.

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2012 at 9:10 PM

ARDomino in the projects directory has more physics + AR stuff. For physics itself, please see Tutorial 5 and Tutorial 12. You also need to understand the concepts of doing physics simulation in AR environment by reading the user manual and the discussion posts here.

Ohan

Apr 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Thanks. Could you please tell me how to imprt .fbx 3d model in this project ? my first task is to import 3d model and bind it with the marker .. i want to do something like this video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKO8WYv2kyw&feature=g-hist&context=G2575b64AHT3oMUwAGAA .... Thanks a lot in advance

Coordinator
Apr 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

There a several tutorials that load a model from FBX file including Tutorial 2. For simple case, you can replace the box in tutorial 8 with a ship model used in Tutorial 2. Make sure you set the scale of the ship to be appropriate to fit the size of the marker array.

Ohan