This project is read-only.

Error in ALVAR WRAPPER 1.5

Jun 1, 2012 at 6:33 AM

This message arisen when I was going through Goblin XNA v4.0 Installation Guide. 

Error 2 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'MarkerDetector.h': No such file or directory e:\goblinxna v4\goblinxnav4.0\wrappers\alvarwrapper1.5\alvarwrapper\markerdetectorwrapper.cpp 36 ALVARWrapper1.5

I did all the above steps before compiling AlvarWrapper1.5 and when I built AlvarWrapper1.5 this error occurred.  

Help me to solve this error

Jun 1, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I am using MS Visual studio 2008 and windows 7

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Please read through the installation guide carefully again. You're missing some steps.

Ohan

Jun 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Thanks Ohan but I can make sure I did it correctly and I downloaded all required software. I tried compiling Getting started but it says GoblinXNA namespace does not exist. What must be the problem.?  

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Ohan I have the first problem as in this discussion

http://goblinxna.codeplex.com/discussions/83077

Jun 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM

hey ohan It;s working now. It was a problem with the path in Additional Library directories

Coordinator
Jun 3, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Yes, as it says "When you compile, make sure that the “Additional Include Directories” under Configurations Properties → C/C++ → General and the “Additional Library Directories” under Configurations Properties → Linker → General in the project settings have the correct path for the ALVAR 1.5.0 and OpenCV 1.0 installations." in the installation guide.

Ohan

Jan 17, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Edited Jan 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Hi Ohan,

Sorry to resurrect old Threads, but I am having the problem shafrazrahim was having; only I cannot find where the paths in Additional Library Directories for both ALVAR 1.5.0 and OpenCV installations. I have tracked down the missing file(s), MarkerDetector.h which was located in C:/Program Files (x86)/Alvar 1.5.0/include/MarkerDetector.h, but when the “Additional Include Directories” under Configurations Properties → C/C++ → General and the “Additional Library Directories” is 'pathed' to this location, I receive a different error:

"error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'MultiMarkerEx.h': No such file or directory"

I've located this file too, in C:/Program Files (x86)/Alvar 1.5.0/include/pro/MultiMarkerEx.h, but do not know how to solve the problem of locating them both. Any suggestions? I feel I've followed the instruction's so closely, down to the last detail.

If necessary, I will begin a new Thread for this.

Thanks, Jon.

EDIT: I'm using GoblinXNA v4.1, I don't know if that makes a difference.

EDIT 2: I've even tried taking all files out of /pro folder and placing them with the MarkerDetector.h in /include, but I just get the error "error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'alvar150.lib'"