This project is read-only.

run goblin xna v3.5

Nov 12, 2010 at 8:35 AM

Hi,

I am trying to run goblin xna v3.5, I think, that there is something bad with Newton.dll, I gave it to unmanaged direcotory, it is visible in project solution, I tried to give it to bin in projects, but it didn't help.

Here are my errors

Error    1    The type or namespace name 'PrimitiveModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\skola\dp0\minka\GoblinXNAv3.5\projects\ARDominos\ARDominos\DominoBox.cs    49    30    ARDominos
Error    2    The type or namespace name 'Newton1' does not exist in the namespace 'GoblinXNA.Physics' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\skola\dp0\minka\GoblinXNAv3.5\projects\ARDominos\ARDominos\DominoGame.cs    55    25    ARDominos
Error    3    The type or namespace name 'CustomMesh' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\skola\dp0\minka\GoblinXNAv3.5\projects\ARDominos\ARDominos\DominoBox.cs    61    24    ARDominos
Error    4    The type or namespace name 'PrimitiveModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\skola\dp0\minka\GoblinXNAv3.5\projects\ARDominos\ARDominos\DominoGame.cs    83    9    ARDominos

I want to use v3.5 because in v 3.3 which I was using, suddenly stopped function, it stopped here  tracker.InitTracker(100, 200, "configs/calib.xml", 9.0); with errors Loader lock was detected.

Thank you

Monika

Coordinator
Nov 15, 2010 at 8:47 PM

You shouldn't be getting those errors if you're using the right version of GoblinXNA.dll. I just tested from the repo and it compiled without any problems.

Ohan

Nov 16, 2010 at 8:20 AM

Thank you.