tutorial8

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Hi,

When I debug the tutorial8, I get the following error:

Unable to load DLL 'ALVARWrapper.dll': The specified module could not be found.(Exception from HRESULT0x8007007E).

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks for Help.

Silva

Oct 14, 2011 at 2:08 AM

This seems to be a common issue.  Please search the discussions for "ALVARWrapper.dll" and you should find several proposed solutions (for example: http://goblinxna.codeplex.com/discussions/271194).

If you're still having problems, please post the steps you took.

Oct 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Problem solved!

I was wrong to put a path to include the libraries.
Now I have a problem with the camera.The program detects only the webcam notebook (which is uncomfortable for my project to use) and while the external webcam I have the following exception:

"Could not start video streams
Could not setup graph
Could not change the resolution to 640x480. The resolution has to be 352x288 "

how can I fix this

Thanks for Help.

Silva

Coordinator
Oct 14, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Currently, we do not support none regular resolution for the camera. You will need to add code to support 352x288 in DirectShowCapture.cs

Ohan

Oct 14, 2011 at 8:28 PM

I did as you recommended me.

I also set the resolution to 352x288 Tutorial8.cs when you execute the statement:

captureDevice.InitVideoCapture (0, FrameRate._30Hz, Resolution._352x288, ImageFormat.R8G8B8_24, false);

But doing this, the compiler gives me error because(as I understand) I should add the value 352x288 in the public enum called Resolution in tha GoblinXNA.dll.

Change the dll, however, is obviously not granted to me.

What can I do?

Thanks for help.

Silva

Coordinator
Oct 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM

It's open source project, so you can access any of the classes. You can take look at what I did for other resolutions in DirectShowCapture.cs and make it work for your specific resolution. You can add whatever resolution you like to the Resolution enum. After editing, just recompile GoblinXNA project.

Ohan