This project is read-only.

ARTag download

Coordinator
Jan 29, 2009 at 10:06 PM
It is still possible to run Goblin XNA without downloading ARTag. The Goblin XNA source code will build without ARTag, and all of the tutorials will work except tutorial 8, which uses ARTag.
Jan 30, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Hello Ohan.

I could compile and run all tutorials except nº 8.
I do have the ARTagWrapper.dll but when I try to run the project I receive one exception on (bold text):

try
                {
                    videoDevice = (videoDeviceID >= 0) ? filters.VideoInputDevices[videoDeviceID] : null;
                }
                catch (Exception exp)
                {
                    throw new GoblinException("VideoDeviceID " + videoDeviceID + " is out of the range");
                }

Exception description: "VideoDeviceID 1 is out of the range"

Any ideas?

Best Regards.
Coordinator
Jan 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Hi Caio,

Please make the following change:

Line 118: scene.InitVideoCapture(0, 1, VideoCapture.Resolution._640x480, false, VideoCapture.FrameRate._30Hz, GoblinEnums.CameraLibraryType.DirectShow);

to

Line 118: scene.InitVideoCapture(0, 0, VideoCapture.Resolution._640x480, false, VideoCapture.FrameRate._30Hz, GoblinEnums.CameraLibraryType.DirectShow);

If you have only 1 camera, then you should set the videoDeviceID to 0. Actually, this value should be 0 by default since most people will use only 1 camera. I will make this change later on and re-post.

Thanks
Ohan