GoblinXNA v3.3 is released!!

Coordinator
Oct 15, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Hi All,

We released v3.3 today (10/15/09) that includes support for ALVAR marker tracking library. We'll support additional features such as natural featuring tracking once VTT releases a version that support them. 

The release notes can be found in the Download section.

Please let me know if you find problems for the new release.

Ohan

Coordinator
Oct 16, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Just a few notes:

If you do not have Microsoft Visual 2008 Professional Edition, then you will need to download and install both Visual Studio C# & C++ Express edition. C++ edition is needed to compile sample projects provided by ALVAR (or ARTag if you use ARTag) and the ALVARWrapper we provide.

Before you run Tutorial 8, please make sure to read the README.pdf under Tutorial 8 directory as noted in the source code of Tutorial 8. 

Ohan

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2009 at 6:56 PM

For those who downloaded v3.3 before Oct 17th, I forgot to include a .suo file for ALVARWrapper that has information of include directories for header files and libraries. Please either get the .suo from the new distribution package or from the SVN.

Ohan

Oct 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Did you do any work on including the XNanimation library in 3.3?

Coordinator
Oct 25, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Nope. I didn't do anything for the animation library yet. We'll include it if we need to do some animated models for our research.

Ohan